How to install and use the Total Drive App.
New students. Ive added you to our database. you should have received a text message from A Class driving school inviting you to download a Total Drive App on your smartphone.
Open the text message (shown) on your smartphone. You’ll see the following information:
- Username is your mobile telephone number
- Password has been generated automatically*
- The Code is 7298
*You will need to copy the Password. This is important so you can log in. If you have any problems, please let me know.
- Depending on what operating system you have, select the link, either iphone or Android you’ll then be directed to your App Store.
- Click install.
Select the link: Log in
On the Login page, add your telephone number, and the Password that’s on the text message I sent you.
If you have any problems logging in, please contact me.
The Home page is divided into five rows.
- Lessons: This is where you can see what lessons you have booked.
- Messages: You will get a This is where you can send a message to me.
- Progress Planner: When you select this, you can see how your progressing in detail.
- Call instructor: My phone number
- Available Gaps: This shows you what spaces are available so you can book the space.
- Reflective logs: When you select this choose a previous lesson, swipe the lesson you want to add your own comments how you felt about the session.
Driving Progress: you can see at-a-glance how your doing.
- Theory Test: Reminds you about your Theory Test.
- Next Lesson: Shows you if you have a lesson booked.
ME: when you’re on any page, it will bring you back to the Home page.
Ability: Shows your progress at-a-glance
Resources/Guides: Various links to other sites
Account: Various information about yourself including your account details and our Terms and Conditions.